50 Favourite Comedies




I love comedy, it is by far my favourite genre of film! I love to escape everyday life by laughing - I mean - who doesn't like to laugh? In this feature today I have decided to share with you my top 50 modern comedies that I recommend for everyone to watch! 

American pie
The Hangover
Hot Fuzz
Meet The Parents
Shaun of the Dead
Role Models
The Other Guys
Anchorman
Superbad
The 40 Year Old Virgin
Grown Ups
National Lampoon's European Vacation
Mean Girls
Knocked Up
The Inbetweeners Movie
White Chicks
The Identity Thief
Step Brothers
Clueless
Carry on Cruising
Big
Spy
We're The Millers
Crazy Stupid Love
50 First Dates
Blades of Glory
Grimsby
Along Came Polly
The Heat
Bridesmaids
21 Jump Street
The Party
Just Go With It
Zoolander
Borat
The Dictator
Horrible Bosses
Ted
Pitch Perfect
Easy A
She's The Man
Bad Teacher
Due Date
Johnny English Reborn
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Big Momma's House
Hall Pass
Date Night
The Change-Up
Get Hard




Do you agree with me? What are your favourite comedies?

x

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with your list of films! I have watched a lot of them, and I have a few that I need to watch in the near future! My favourites have to be 21 Jump Street, Bridesmaids and White Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those films are fantastic, and will never fail to make me laugh!!

      Delete