25 Favourite Disney Soundtracks



Disney is my guilty pleasure. I love the fun, fantasy and comedy side of the light-hearted movies. I have visited Disneyland and Disney World many times and it is simply 'Where dreams come true!' The appeal of the Disney films, for many, is the abundance of soundtracks and music. From romantic songs, to raps and upbeat numbers; there is music for everyone. This for me is what makes Disney so enjoyable, and perfect for families. Today I have decided to share with you my top 25 Disney songs!

Strangers Like Me [Tarzan]

Life is a Highway [Cars]

Bella Notte [Lady and the Tramp]

Circle of Life [The Lion King]

Kiss the Girl [The Little Mermaid]

Everybody Wants To Be Cat [The Aristocats]

Colours of the Wind [Pocahontas]

Bare Necessities [The Jungle Book]

Be Our Guest [Beauty and the Beast]

A Whole New World [Alladin]

When She Loved Me [Toy Story 2]

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocous [Mary Poppins]

Part of your World [The Little Mermaid]

I'll Make a Man out of You [Mulan]

Step in Time [Mary Poppins]

Immortals [Big Hero 6]

In Summer [Frozen]

Almost There [The Princess and the Frog]

Two Worlds, One Family [Tarzan]

I Love to Laugh [Mary Poppins]

I Wanna be like You [The Jungle Book]

Ma Belle Evangeline [The Princess and the Frog]

A Spoonful of Sugar [Mary Poppins]

Trashin the Camp [Tarzan]

Zero to Hero [Hercules]

Do you agree with me? What are your favourite Disney songs?

2 comments:

  1. I am a real sucker for the Disney franchise. All these classic soundtracks bring me write back to my childhood, you have a great selection. What do you think about 'Let it Go', it think that is my favourite song!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you agree with me! 'Let it go' is such a lovely addition to the list! Idina Menzel's voice is spectacular!

      Delete