12 Strong Female Characters in the Movies


Today I am going to share with you 12 beautiful, strong female protagonists in many movies. These characters are all different but portray great women. It is great to be inspired by other main women, and that is one of the reasons why I casted two strong women in my coursework film, The Imitation. I recommend for any woman to watch these films! 

Holly Golightly [Breakfast at Tiffany's]

Cher Horowitz [Clueless]

Francis (Baby) Houseman [Dirty Dancing]

Kat Stratford [10 Things I Hate About You]

Maria Von Trapp [The Sound of Music]

Mulan [Mulan]

Katnis Everdeen [The Hunger Games]

Merida [Brave]

Tris [Divergent]

Andy Sachs [The Devil Wears Prada]

Amanda and Iris [The Holiday]

Do you agree with me? Have you been inspired by any other strong characters?

4 comments:

  1. I love Audrey Hepburn, in Breakfast at Tiffany's. She is such an inspirational person!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list includes two of my favourite films - devil wears Pravda & the holiday- great choices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must admit that they are two of my favourite films too!

      Delete