Review | Eye in the Sky

A thriller packed with action but also causes the viewer to make moral decisions.


This is a film based on modern war, without combat as of such, but battle with controls and technology (especially military drones). The film follows the tracking of terrorists, but innocent civilians stand in the way. It keeps the audience flitting between who is good and evil, and we judge, as the audience, who holds the responsibility of deaths.

Overall, a brilliant, well thought out film that is filled with suspense, and will keep you on the edge of your seat. It challenges our personal and social morals.

Rating:


Release Date:

8.04.2016

Director:

Gavin Hood




x

4 comments:

  1. Great review. I am intrigued by this film, I think I might have to buy a ticket soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend watching it! Such a brilliant film.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah! I definitely think you should - brilliant film!

      Delete