Get The Look | Liberty Matthews (Beauty)

The determined protagonist in The Imitation, Liberty Matthews, always looks amazing! If you want to look sassy and fierce then take a look at how Liberty Matthews does her makeup. To achieve her look, keep reading!


I tried to capture Liberty's personality in this makeup look. Liberty lives a sheltered life due to her abusive husband and housewife role, therefore I gave her a natural look. Although, Liberty has a fire within and her interior darkness and fierceness is what I brought out by using the red lipstick.

| Products I Used |
Real Techniques Brushes
Benefit Porefessional Primer
The Body Shop Foundation (Bora Bora)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Topshop Glow Stick
L'Oréal Blusher (Peach)
Soap & Glory Mascara
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick

Hope you've enjoyed this 'Get The Look'! If you try out this makeup look or a similar one, tag me @atthepicturesblog because I would love to see them!

x


2 comments:

  1. I think that it's great you have linked fashion & beauty to the film - so often you see a look in a film that you would love to try & just don't know where to look. Fashion, beauty, film it's all so interlinked & often films can start a new trend . Well done for recognising the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I totally agree - costume and makeup is so important in films to express personality, ideas and themes. I'm glad you enjoyed this post and be sure to try out the look!

      Delete