New Orpington Odeon Cinema

Finally a new cinema has opened where I live!


I was very excited when I heard about the arrival of the new Odeon cinema opening in my town, Orpington! The building of the new Odeon cinema seems to have taken a lifetime, but the cinema was recently just opened! The new project aimed to provide a wonderful cinema experience, new restaurants and an Isense screen. So what's my verdict?

I couldn't wait to get down to the cinema to see what it was like. My friends and I booked to go on a girls night to see the new comedy How To Be Single. The exterior of the cinema looked fantastic and was a certain improvement from the previous office blocks. Once we had stepped inside it was as if we had been transported into a new and modern part of the world. The escalators took us up into the foyer where we happily purchased our popcorn, sweets and Tango Ice Blasts (absolute necessities!!) Everywhere looked squeaky clean and brand new, as we walked through the corridor into the screen. We sat down in our assigned seats and were really happy with how comfortable they were, and also how much space we had!

The film was hilarious, and you can check out my review of How To Be Single here. I had a great night in the new cinema, and I can't wait to return. As a cinema is now located closer to me, I am hoping to go a lot more often. I invested in an Odeon Premiere Card which means I can add up points to spend on tickets and cinema snacks. I would definitely recommend buying one of these cards, especially if you are a film lover like myself!

x

6 comments:

  1. The cinema looks fab! The interior inside is so modern and up to date with these times. Just become an odeon member myself!!!! Looking forward to the rewards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Can't wait for the offers and free treats too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with you and Matt! The cinema looks great! And I have just ordered an Odeon premiere card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am yet to check out this one - hopefully soon to experience the I sense - by the way the loyalty scheme is great - you get points on tickets & goodies too- don't you just love the cinema experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - the isense is so intriguing, I am yet to try that too! The loyalty system is brilliant for anyone who loves the cinema!

      Delete